Zabatt Power Systems is a full-service generator and air compressor company with locations throughout Florida. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, we are a leading provider of generator and air compressor equipment installation, maintenance and service to homeowners, businesses and industries across the region. Zabatt is committed to providing world-class customer service with comprehensive consulting and service after the sale. We are currently seeking Field Service Technicians of all skill levels to join our growing company. Positions available throughout Florida -- Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami and surrounding areas.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for installation, service, repair and maintenance of residential, commercial, and/or industrial power generators or compressed air equipment. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience with generators or air compressors preferred, but not required
- Proven mechanical ability and technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic, high standards of integrity and reliability
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills and ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be capable of bending, kneeling, reaching and climbing and perform physical activities necessary for manual labor
- Job includes possible exposure to all types of weather conditions and excessive noise
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Successful completion of drug screening and background checks
Zabatt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, short and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, employee discounts and more.
Zabatt Power Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.