High Temperature Air Dryers
Zabatt is the Master Distributor for the Gardner Denver, RHT high temperature air dryer that designed to work with the 5-30 HP reciprocating air compressor that normally do not have after coolers. The standard refrigerated air dryer is designed for a maximum inlet temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The Gardner Denver RHT models have a unique heat exchanger that allows the air dryer to accept high inlet temperatures of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel heat exchanges
- FIL Series Grade B Separator/Filter remove oil, moisture and solid particles.
- Zero air-loss condensate drains with reliable pneumatic operation.
- Environmentally-friendly R407c refrigerant
- Fan switch allows operation in low ambient temperatures
- Space saving design
- Instrumentation has convenient on/off switch for start-up and fault light for system malfunction.
- CSA certified on 115 volt models.