Features And Benefits
- Integrated fuel tank holder secures a 20 or 30 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation.
- 20 lb tank provides 9.0 hour runtime, comparable to runtime of same size portable gasoline generator
- Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard size LP tanks
- Dolly-style handles and low grab bar increase maneuverability; handles fold down for compact storage
- Wheel kit included
- Hardened-steel tube cradle is a rugged 1¼ diameter
- Low-oil pressure protection safeguards the engine from damage
- Covered outlets are protected from the elements
- Circuit breakers provide overload protection
Why Choose Liquid Propane?
As consumers become more conscious of their green footprint, they look for ways to use less fossil fuel, but ideally not at the expense of convenience. For many applications, propane is the answer. Benefits include:
- Safe, Stable, Long Shelf-Life: Unlike gasoline, it can be stored indefinitely without deterioration, and safely transported without spillage.
- Readily Available: Used by millions to fuel everything from furnaces to grills to vehicles.
- Lower Emissions: Emits low carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons and fewer toxic pollutants than gasoline. Non-toxic and biodegradable.